Corporate Peon: Hi Ho, Hi Ho,


Friday, June 24, 2005

Hi Ho, Hi Ho,

I'm home from ca-sin-ooooosssssss

Have I mentioned yet that I love slot machines?

My eyes are a little crossy and I think I have carpal tunnel.

A good day was had by all.

More to say, but I need to figure out a) directions from Madison to Navy Pier and whether they can include a Metra or park-and-ride, b) directions from my casa to Navy Pier and whether they can include a Metra or park-and-ride, c) what time one should leave from the respective locals in order to be at the Grand Ballroom at the appropriate time, which of course varies for the parties involved.

Keep in mind, Taste of Chicago started today. There is a 'Wired' magazine conference this weekend. I believe there are Sox and Cubs games this weekend.

Ah yes, downtown Chicago in June. The fun never quits.


Powered by Blogger