Corporate Peon: Oh My Fucking GOD - Updated


Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh My Fucking GOD - Updated

Finally talked to my salesguy. Very helpful when I do get him online. Said it won't be until November (most likely the first full week, which is 2+ from here) until they get it.

Said there's a dealership about 45 minutes from me that has the exact car but won't trade it to his [salesguy's] dealership. Gave me their number, told me I could pick up the deposit check I had held, since that was never cashed (long story).

I call the new place. Old guy doesn't think they have the car. "What do they call that red? Is it Sunburst Red?" I told him that he works there and I don't know.

I'm now waiting for him to call me back.

Jesus Fucking CHRIST on a STICK.

** Update **

Arnie didn't call back, but some other fuckstick did. Yes, they have the car I want in stock, however, it's a demo with 3000 miles on it.

No. I want a brand fucking new car.

Well, they can order it for me, and try to get it here faster than the original dealership. One could be scheduled for drop-off there tonight! The guy is checking and will get back to me.

I'm so fucking out of my mind LIVID. Is this run-around all because I'm a chick???

Guy from the 'new' dealership called me back. They don't have it, but can order it, and the price he quoted is one grand over what the first dealership quoted me.

I tell him that, said thanks but I'll stick with the first guys, and this new guy is going to keep his eyes open and let me know if they get one and what they can do price-wise, b/c of course he's not the one to actually set the price.

I am going out drinking tonight. Who's in?


Powered by Blogger