Corporate Peon: F.R.I.D.A.Y


Friday, February 17, 2006

F.R.I.D.A.Y

I came home yesterday and crashed. Slept on the loveseat - not the best choice - for a good three hours, then went directly to bed, did not have dinner, did not run errands, did not do more cleaning.

Today I woke up super early and did some cleaning prior to leaving for my massage. My gf had given me a gift card last year that I hadn't used; she chose a salon she personally knew and approved of, and while it's nice to have that endorsement, I wish it wasn't 45 minutes away.

At any rate, had a WONDERFUL 90 minute massage. After that, drove back up here and had lunch at Big Bowl with BBB & R. This is R's first week back after dealing with his sister's emergency heart transplant out of state three weeks ago, so it was good to catch up with him. Even though I had spent a lot of time with BBB the past couple weeks with the Irish folks, we hadn't had much 'together' time, so it was good catching up with him, too.

Came home after getting CHEAP gas ($2.19 a gallon, anyone?) and did some mad cleaning. Still have more to do, but figure I can vaccuum while I have laundry cooking, and a quick trip to the grocery store will happen sometime too. Everything - and that's EVERYTHING - should be done by 6pm. That's my goal.

Which leaves me time to relax a bit before running to O'Hare.

So, since I'll be out and about this weekend, take a look here and let me know what you think. I'll be back on Monday.

Have a good weekend, everyone.


Powered by Blogger