Corporate Peon: Going Nowhere, Fast


Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Going Nowhere, Fast

Directly following my "I'm a mixed up person and ya'll are gonna hear about it" post, here's something random and light. I have sooo much on my mind to write about, but here in CubeLand it's neither the time nor the place. So I'll store up all my deep thoughts and write about them in the privacy of my bigger cube, aka my apt. That's my dichotomy, and I'm stickin to it.
---------
There's something so freakin unsatisfying about having to spend ALMOST TWO WHOLE HOURS not able to access your work email because you're having server problems. WTF???? Glad I bothered to get my showered ass in here early today. Fuckin technology. Who needs you?

I'm kidding I'm kidding! I take it back! Network, how I love thee!
----------
There's not much more satisfaction in the world than when you are holding it just right...and touch it in just the way to make it spurt alllll over. The creamy goodness jumps out and gets all around it nice and wet and soggy, and everything is coated in its taste.

Juicy chicken kiev, I love thee too.
----------------
"Leave your livestock alone." Name the movie to win fabulous prizes!
--------
Pup mentioned he watched "Bring It On" the other night. There's a line in there that's always bothered me: "Missy's the poo, so take a big whiff." Um...what? Did the writers think that would catch on and be the next big movie catch phrase? Bill & Ted had one; Wayne's World had one; Austin Powers had one; Empire Records had one (Damn the man!). But Bring It On missed the mark. That's okay. They still have plenty of other positives to their name.


Powered by Blogger