Corporate Peon: Women's Intuition


Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Women's Intuition

First of all, as an unrelated aside to this post, my cube neighbor is again clipping his nails at his desk. This makes twice in a month - and he was out for two of those weeks. If this is going to be a habit, he just may be killed.

Okay, I did have a real post in mind, but right now I'm just going to vent about Sprint. You suck, fuckers!

My account is up for interruption tomorrow if I don't take care of a past-due amount that I'VE ALREADY PAID! It's not my fault that a credit they owe me hasn't gone through yet. It's only been 10 days for them to credit me the $100+ they incorrectly charged me. And of course, Kelly from Accounts Receivable can't help me, so I have to waste more of my time and call their Customer Service number.

Yippee! And then, Kelly thanked me for choosing Sprint. What a crock!

(This post is in no way intended to alienate or insult Sprint employees. Unless you are Kelly from Accounts Receivable.)


Powered by Blogger