Corporate Peon: Realization


Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Realization

I don't like you any more. I don't know you very well, but every interaction we've had as of late makes me think you are manipulative, rude, schemy, and evil.

It's entirely possible that I'm misreading you, and perhaps I'm losing out on getting to know a good person because of my misperceptions.

And yet, I'm willing to take that chance, because you put me on edge. You make me feel weak and small and not good enough. And again, it's entirely possible that I'm just tapping into my issues and insecurities where you're involved and projecting negative things onto you, but...that's really my choice.

I don't approve of things you've done. And that's fine - we each have to live our own lives and make our own choices. I'm envious, to a degree, of other things you've done - you take chances and risks and live life more fully than I do. I admire that.

So, keep on keeping on. I'll be better off without, and you - well, you'll never notice.


Powered by Blogger