Corporate Peon: Another Installment of....


Monday, July 25, 2005

Another Installment of....

...PERSONAL AD WEIRDOS!!!!

Had a message from one guy saying hello. Looked over his profile and saw that one of his turn-offs was sarcasm.

Um, hello. So I wrote him back, thanking him for the note, and saying that if sarcasm turned him off, then I didn't think we'd be a match.

His response? "You're so pretty you can be sarcastic to me any day."

I didn't respond to that, but he didn't get the clue, as he just sent me another note, this time saying he liked my sarcasm.

NEXT!

Not that the next one is any better. This is the exact message I got: "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious looking"

I responded saying that was unconventional, but thanks, and he said something about everything about him is unconventional but he likes being him. Dude, whatever works.

NEXT!

There is one guy I've been IM'ng with. He seems decent. He also seems short, if his profile is correct, but I can't let that hold me back until we meet and see if there's any chemistry.

I closed out my service on one account. On the second one I joined, my profile has been viewed by 150 individuals. I have received about 6 separate responses. It's a good thing I'm not bitter.


Powered by Blogger