Corporate Peon: Question for the Masses


Friday, July 29, 2005

Question for the Masses

Okay. I'm curious about something. And as I'm off on my merry way to a Cubs game (non-digital camera in tow), I figured I would leave this to sit and percolate, finding answers when I return. (And now I have "it's time for the percolater" repeating in my head. Well done, KtP.)

I've noticed that some of my regular readers have ceased to comment lately. I'm wondering why. Please feel free to tell me if that's because my writing is drivel, the topics too whiney, the bitching too often. I'm not going to change, of course, but I do wonder why you, and you, and yes, even you, have ceased to remark.

So, lemme know. Seriously. Be anonymous if you want. I'm not looking for asskissery, I'm just looking for feedback.


Powered by Blogger