Corporate Peon: Verrrrrrrrry Interesting


Thursday, February 17, 2005

Verrrrrrrrry Interesting

That Statcounter is an interesting tool. I don't fully understand all the data it gives, but I did learn some nifty things there.

For instance...I learned that someone from Volkswagen Credit in Illinois has been to my site, which makes me wonder if it was the liar I dated last year, as he worked there. You know, the asshole who at 29 had to lie to a girl as to why he didn't want to see her anymore? Yeah. If this was you, you personal-shopper-frosted-hair-I-live-in-an-apt-but-I-call-it-a-condo reader...you suck.

Ahem.

Anyway.

I learned that someone in LA (I'm pegging you, PM) found my site by looking for 'catheter bulb masturbation.'

I learned that someone at Mercer University visited me; I think I know who you are.

I learned that a lot of people come here via Aimee's site, which is interesting to me because I use her links all the time.

So just remember...you can run, but you can't hide...


Powered by Blogger